Sunday, March 27, 2011

Everyone should learn how to trade

It was in November 2007 that i first decided to learn trading and in Jan 2008 that i went for my first trading course with Conrad Alvin Lim from Adam Khoo Learning Technologies. 3 years and 3 months later, after learning from John Person from National Futures, David Elliot from Wall Street Teachers, Dr Alexander Elder from Spike Traders and reading hundreds of books on trading, trading had improved my life in so many ways that i cannot even imagine living without it.

To me, trading is more than just making money. It is a process of self-discovery where the only person that matters in my own success is myself. I had the good fortune of finding the right trading coach (Conrad) who drilled this concept into my head. It works not just for trading but everything we do. Life is like a game of cards, we are all given a hand but how the game turns out depends on how we play those cards with respect to how others play theirs. So you can have a very bad hand but still win the game. This has changed the way i look at myself and my debilitating illness and also the way i view everyone around me.

Over the rest of the week i will be posting this article from Adam Hamilton from http://www.zealllc.com/ on the benefits of trading. This article was published in Trader's magazine in January 2011 and titled Trading for Everyone. In the article, he shares how trading has benefitted him and improved his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis