Thursday, October 27, 2011

Relief Rally - 27 October 2011

WOW... what a relief rally.

For those who do not know - yet... The Europeans have apparently come up with a plan!

Although this rally is huge at 2.5%, I would like to see it break the daily 200MA. This puts the previous model in some distress as the 200MA has been hit super fast, unlike in 2008.

Let's see how it goes before I make an analysis update... I do wonder if today will close over the 200MA, that might be telling.


The MadScientist
27 October 2011

Note: Any material posted here is of my personal opinion, and my opinion may differ or change without notice. These do NOT constitute a solicitation nor financial advice, and readers agree that these materials presented herePublish Post are intended for educational purposes only. For any investment(s) and related decisions or actions pertaining to investments, always consult your own financial advisors, brokers, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis