Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Pause in the uptrend – Market Analysis for 09/03/2010 by Singaporeseeds

We got the pause that I’ve been expecting from last Friday. Several indicators are now showing an impending reversal. I’m still not sure how big this reversal will be but it’s most likely that we will be getting a reversal by the end of the week. I’m actually looking at a down day today that should break and close below 1132 on S&P and 10460 on the Dow.

I’m currently on the road in UK. I will be doing lots of travelling from today onwards so my market analysis will be very brief until next Thursday when I get back to Singapore. I will be travelling from London to Manchester later today and will be travelling north everyday. We will be reaching Glasgow by Thursday evening. In the meantime, my trading buddy will be filling up the gap and will also be updating us on the markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis