Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back in Singapore!

Couldn't log onto blogspot for the 2 whole weeks while i was in China. Btw, blogspot is one of the websites currently banned there.

This is what i wrote while in the first few days while i was there;

Market Analysis for last week of Nov

I’m currently in China and not able to access the internet everyday. However with the help of my bro Chris, I’ve been able to keep up with the movements of the market with his daily sms.

I believe the market is currently at a turning point. The Dow and S&P are constipating at the 50 day moving averages and with these indexes’ 20 day and 50 day moving average moving so closely together, the market is clearly undecided where to go from here. I believe we will be experiencing a market correction soon but we may need a few more days for the sentiment to change and determine the direction of the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis